Delivery fees apply to all parties outside Anchorage that would like us to transport games to their party. This includes ALL Full Service parties and only self service parties that opt of delivery.
Self Service Customers: This is curbside delivery ONLY. It is not set up and breakdown. If you need us to set up you games, you should consider requesting our full service option. If time allows we may assist you in setting up.
Delivery is by appointment only, first come first serve and the delivery and pick up window is a hour per 50 miles. We can not guarantee that we will be able to drop off and pick up at an exact time due to the nature of driving across an area and dropping things off (if you need an exact start time, please consider Full Serve options)
Delivery location descriptions (please call if you fall outside of these areas):
- Anchorage: Potter Marsh to Eklutna exit (Eklutna
- Anchorage Airport: As it sounds, to and from the airport for all bush orders
- Mat-Su: Eklutna to Big Lake/Houston to Sutton
- Kenai/Seward: Kenai or Seward
- Fairbanks/Tok/Valdez: Fairbanks, Tok or Valdez. May require additional fees for accommodations. (sorry, we are not sleeping in the truck for your party)
Self Service Delivery/Pick up Terms of Service:
Dropping Off Games
- We will not drop off items if no one is there.
- If the area or grounds are not clean or are unsafe for setting up a game on we will not leave rental items.
- If we determine a Self Service event is open to the public we will not leave rental items (this is determined by our insurance company).
- Delivery times are estimates, we will do our best to arrive as close to your requested time as possible.
Picking Up Games
- If the game is not ready at scheduled pickup time you may be charged additional fees.
- If we come to pick up items and no one is there, there is a $200 fee minimum. (there may be others based on game being clean and rolled up, etc).
- We apologize, but there are no refunds if your rental falls into the above criteria.